Step by Step Hairstyles for Your Hair
What something might seem easy for professionals, for us, the amateurs can be pretty hard. Have you ever noticed how those simple and natural hairstyles that make our hair look so feminine, seem so easy to do in the hands of a stylist, but when you try it at home it becomes a nightmare?
Below you can find two simple step by step guides for hairstyling at home.
Hairstyle for thin hair
Women with thin hair are always concerned about the lack of volume and try to compensate this drawback by trying out different hairstyles. No matter what products you will use, the result won’t always the one you expect. Here are 3 simple steps to fix your problem:
- Shampoo and condition your hair using your regular, everyday products. Pat your hair gently using a cotton towel and then apply a dime size amount of volume foam.
- Dry your hair, strand by strand using a dryer with a diffuser and a paddle brush.
- While your hair is still damp put on large rollers and let them sit for about one hour or so. After that take them off and arrange your hair by gently running your fingers through it.
- When you are happy with the result you can also apply a fixing spray.
Hairstyle for tousled hair
There are many women struggling with tousled hair every day, especially during the cold days, because of the humidity. But don’t worry you can win the battle and get a soft, velvet-like hair by following the steps bellow:
- Shampoo your hair. Apply a hair mask and leave it on for about an hour. After that carefully rinse your hair, condition and gently comb your hair. Apply argan oil or an anti-frizzle serum to the ends of your hair.
- Dry your hair using a hand dryer with a diffuser and a paddle brush, strand by strand.
- Hold your hair together using a hairpin and then release strand by strand and straighten them using an iron. Use the straightening iron only after your hair is completely dry. You can choose to leave the hair straight or to shape it a bit by twisting the iron towards the ends. Always be careful not to damage your hair when using heating tools.
- At the end you can apply a gloss spray.
Hairstyle for curly hair
Women with curly hair have a lot of work to do for a natural look. The most important tip for curly hair is to use high quality products and follow the steps bellow:
- Condition your hair and then gently run your fingers through it, don’t use any tools.
- Dry your hair using a hair dryer with a large diffuser. The air should flow from the bottom up for better results. Squeeze in your hand the hair strands as you dry them.
- When the hair is completely dry you can use a curling iron to shape the curls that have naturally formed already.
There you have it, three simple step by step hairstyles for different hair types.